Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

i mean its just a style like those bad hair cuts they had in the 80's



it not hurting any one if i have my hair over my eye



i can still see and if some one really has a problem with not seeing my face then like in class i can move my hair



this is a real question no rude comments plz



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

On some people, it looks great. But like the 80's, some people end up looking super tacky. It doesn't really matter though, because in 20 or 30 years everyone will look back to their emo/scene days and groan.



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

Well, it seems as if you already have it figured out, so why are you asking us?



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

I don't really know. Some kids at school tease me and say I look like I'm dressed for Halloween or something. I tease my hair everyday so its like big and stuff. People make fun of me and I don't know why. I don't think I look scary. :[



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

well maybe coz its emo



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

people should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies... i personally wouldn't mind at all if i couldn't see one of your eyes, i still got the other one!



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

i know!! personally, i like the emo haircut. even though i don't have an "emo" haircut, i still have bangs that get in my eyes, and it TOTALLY pisses off my mom. like, she cannot stand it. i like it. especially a really far over partin your hair. y'know? and the eyeliner...i love it. i mean, it's just a style. i find it attractive. but whatever. ppl that disagree can just not look at ppl with an "emo" style. it's that simple. if it makes you that mad, ignore it.



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

i know , i have my hair over my right eye



and i wear thick black glasses so it kina covers most of the lens, and on picture day the lady made me pull it off and back so it was like resting on my temple, it looked terrible



im going to like die and its going to be on my sudent card :(



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

theres nothing really wrong with it. take pete wentz for example. he has an emo cut and he it totally hot.



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

they dont like it because it's not their style, thats all.



i bet all the other emo people like ur hair...



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

i dont have an issue with it. i say if its ur style go for it. people who give other people **** for how they choose to dress pisses me off. like seriously is ur life so boring and uneventful that u feel the need to give other people **** about theyre appearence? wow im gettin worked up lol i kno what u mean tho.



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

I have a friend who's hair covers both his eyes. Actually hes one of my best friends and he doesn't care. Nothings wrong with the emo hair cut. A lot of people say they actually like my friend's haircut and he has a lot of friends for that reason.



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

nothing's wrong with theres just dumb a S S people in the world we live it that's all and they act like they have something stcuk up there ***-es that's all



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

Nothing. Its just hair! People who take it seriously and are all "why is your hair like that, why is it in your face", are usually just depressed more than you are.



Whats wrong with the emo hair cut?

nothin wrong with it. why are you wasting your time asking other peoples oppinions? if your emo like you say you are it doesnt seem like you would be this caught up in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter