Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair styles??

Well last time i cut my hair was in September, because all my life my hair was long! so i decided to cut it off with layers but either way its always thick, i hate having thick hair it takes forever to straighten and such.



Anyone have any links or ideas on how i should cut my hair with thick hair?



thanks



and also.. what does it mean to have your hair chemically straightened?



Hair styles??

I've got super thick hair too! It's a pain eh? And so heavy!



I went to my stylist and asked him to thin it out for me. MAKE SURE THEY DON'T USE THE RAZOR. IT'LL MAKE IT SUPER FRIZZY!!!!!!!!! (Trust me, I know from experience)



Hairstyles, well you really didn't say what the shape of your face was. Mine is oval, and I have it just below my shoulders, with layers that long and short (the shortest ends at the bottom of my ear). I really didn't want the layers noticable, so I asked for them to blend in well. The layers are more there to give movement to my hair, as with having thick hair, it's hard to do that. I also find with the layers, my hair sleeps better. Finally, side swept bangs that end right on my eyebrow and layers that frame the face.



I'm always getting compliments on my hair, it's super easy maintenance.



I used to hate my hair, because it's naturally wavy, since the hair cut, it makes my waves gorgeous! But have it straightened, it looks awesome too.



Chemically straightened, I wouldn't. It's a lot of stress on the hair, and my friend who has curly hair got that done, and her hair looked like crap after.



Good luck!



Hair styles??

go to www. hairl styles.com ang go to hair.



Hair styles??

Chemical straitening is for frizzy hair; it does make it straighter, but it also damages the hair. Doing it once doesn't do too much harm, but keeping it that way all the time makes the hair brittle and easily broken.



http://www.pageantrymagazine.com/magazin... gives a collection of hairstyles to think about; some of them are good for thick hair.



http://www.ehow.com/how_2000385_easy-hai... gives advice on how to choose a hairstyle, including for thick hair.



Hair styles??

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



How to do Layering / French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter