Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do I do for growing out hair that is usually fade into a longer cut/style?

I have always had a clean cut fade look. But I've been growing it out for a shaggy look. Got it trimmed a few times. And a major trimmage for prom, last month. It's not too long right now. The start of the hair scap is at one inch, then as you go up, it's two inches, then finally the area at the top is three inches. My bangs are right above my eye browl.



I hear people saying that if you're growing it out, you need to get a layer and a thinning or something? What are those, by the way?



But, ultimately, my question is: since I've always had a fade, do I need to get my hair adjusted in anyway or something? Or do I just let it grow out to a certain lenght before getting layers and thinning? If so, what lenght?



What do I do for growing out hair that is usually fade into a longer cut/style?

try www.lacewigsforme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter