Sunday, June 20, 2010

'Scene Hair'?

I want my hair styled/cut in the scene style...can anyone give me any links/pictures to some nice styles?



Thankss



'Scene Hair'?

photobucket and type in scene hair



'Scene Hair'?

Why dont you try drawing what you want? then it would be more unique and 'your style' but still the shape what you want and stuff..



'Scene Hair'?

I really like buzz cuts on guys.Otherwise, there isn't really any "it" hairstyles right now.



'Scene Hair'?

Myspace, myspace is the whore of scene cuts haha xD I used my friend's as she so lovingly terms it "whorespace" and just browsed through her thousands and thousands of friends until I found a look I liked hah



But, really, find a style that is similar to what you want, find yourself a good stylist/barber, and they can make it look good on your head. = )



'Scene Hair'?

hello!



well if you go to photobucket.com and just type in 'scene hair' or 'emo hair' you might come up with some inspirational pictures! Best thing to do is modify that picture so it'll suit your face more and it'll be more unique! Good luck I love scene hair!



'Scene Hair'?

Simple. Go to photobucket and type in scene hair, alot of good pictures come up.



'Scene Hair'?

Maybe get a Shag hair style, girls seem to dig those on guys



'Scene Hair'?

Ouch, they came here for an answer, not criticism.



Try looking on MySpace at various groups, or going to this link:



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/dud...



Hope this helps, and good luck.



'Scene Hair'?

think: even cheaper emo! yes! it's true! it really does exist!



no offence meant.



shoulder length, over your eyes fringe, layers...



'Scene Hair'?

2 of my sisters have that hair cut. I never knew that was the name of it. I always tell one of them that she looks like Elvira! She is really pale and has black hair.



'Scene Hair'?

Sign up to Living with style and go into the World of Emo hair thread. I use it, and it is the best place to look at picks and talk about how to get hair like that. -Trust Me



'Scene Hair'?

i love scene hair for lads



'Scene Hair'?

psh.



that's pretty sad.



you have no life,



go die.



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter