Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im getting a hair cut...?

Im getting a hair cut and I don't know what style to get... Help!?



I don't want bangs. And to all those who do have bangs... ew!



Im getting a hair cut...?

get what you like or you think looks good on you because what you think is all that matters. has for the bangs i dont like those either. my hair is all one length and usually layred or framed to the face.



Im getting a hair cut...?

I THINK YOU SHOULD GO BUY A HAIRSTYLE MAGAZINE AT THE STORE AND LOOK AT THE HAIRSTYLES IN THERE YOU MIOGHT FIND ONE YOU LIKE, OR LOOK AT THE HAIR STYLE BOOK AT THE PLACE WHEREE YOUR GETTING YOUR HAIR CUT.



Im getting a hair cut...?

just trust the hair dresser!!



Im getting a hair cut...?

i think u should go to a professional who is into their hairstyles and ask them.r u can just get a trim and get layers which always make it look better. Trust me i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter