Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair styles for rainy days?

All this week is going to be really bad weather, really cold, wet and rainy and we are even expecting thunderstorms! Usually for school on a "normal day" I would get up straighten my hair and wear it out for school. I also have a full big side fringe, bangs and razor cut kind of hair. Wearing my hair slick or pinning my fringe back is NOT and option because i just dont look good like that. But on rainy days my fringe gets really gappy and my bangs curl and flick. But its the only way I no how to wear it. Does anyone have ideas of some nice hairstyles for rainy weather, or ways i can stop my hair from getting curly and gappy without having to go out and buy special fancy products. Like maybe just some hairspray or somthing simple?



thankyou %26lt;3



Hair styles for rainy days?

http://bellasugar.com/882336



Hair styles for rainy days?

um what i do is put it in a high pony-tail. and for my bangs they get gappy also, so what i do is straighten my bangs and then pin them back on top of my head or just let them sit on my face but hairspray works great. the best brand is "Suave"



Hope i helped



%26lt;3 Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter